Construction & Estate Advisor - SOS Children’s Villages GhanaConstruction Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
SOS Children’s Villages Ghana is part of a global humanitarian and child welfare organization that provides a stable family environment for children in need. We have four villages currently in operation in Tema, Asiakwa, Kumasi & Tamale. We also provide social services for families at risk through our Family Strengthening Programme (FSP).
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and dynamic persons for appointment as Construction & Estate AdvisorDuty Post AccraThe job function will seek to provide technical and administrative support in the implementation of contract management, Estate management & maintenance of building infrastructure, Fleet & Inventory management.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The ideal candidate should:
- Hold HND or first degree in Building & Construction, Building Technology or Estate Management with 5 years relevant working experience.
- Being a member of a relevant professional body is an added advantage
- Have an appreciable level of direct experience and progressively responsible professional experience in property management, budget, administration, real estate management, inventory management or supply chain management, logistics and fleet management. Experience working with logistics and property management policies and practices, as well as fleet management regulations and rules of an international non-governmental organization is desirable.
- Have Proficiency in using Microsoft Office suite and CAD software.
- Possess a positive and professional approach. Highly organized, able to work independently, use initiative, and keep commitments.
- Be a motivated self-starter with initiative, flexibility, enthusiasm, and the ability to travel to other locations in the country.
- Strategic thinker combined with a practical “ can do’’ attitude
- Possess strong supervisory, organizational, and time management skills with precision to meet deadlines.
- Have a good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations, and legislations relating to assets, fleet, and logistics management in the NGO sector.
- Possess good data gathering, strong analytical decision –making and problem-solving skills
- Hold high ethical standards and integrity
- Must be knowledgeable in Child Rights and Child Safe Guarding Practices
- Team player & ability to cooperate with subordinates, colleagues, and superiors
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.