Project Manager - Lincoln Community SchoolConstruction Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Lincoln Community School is one of the leading American International Schools in Africa and currently serves a student population of 560 students from over 60 different nationalities.
The school seeks to appoint a Project Manager to oversee the development and construction of multiple campus facility upgrade projects. The Project Manager will manage all aspects of the project, including planning, bid processes, supply chain management, communication program, and the construction of the project through to completion.
The Project Manager will work closely with various professionals during the process, including the architectural and construction firms, to ensure the projects are completed on time and per the approved specifications.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a construction project manager.
- Professional certificate as an architect or engineer.
- Experience with project finance and economics.
- Experience with procurement and negotiations.
- Proficient in Autocad (or similar design software), Microsoft Schedule and appropriate cost control/tracking software.
- Experience working in an International Environment.
- Experience working on an educational facility development.
- Experience working in a multicultural environment.
- Degree in architecture, structural engineering, or a related field.
- A member in good standing of the Ghana Association of Engineers.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.