Sales Administration & Training Officer - Hollard Life AssuranceSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Hollard Life Assurance Ltd is looking for Sales Administration & Training Officer
Job Location: Accra
Report to: Head of Distribution
To oversee the training and development of the sales force (i.e., BEs and other sales agents), and ensure that regulatory requirements are met as well as coordinate monthly/weekly reporting, working tools, meetings, remuneration and other benefits for the sales force in consultation with the relevant departments/supervisors.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement learning strategies and programs that support business growth for the sales force (i. e., BEs and other sales agents).
- Identify current and future learning and development needs of the sales force and coordinate learning initiatives that will help build their capacity for the achievement of business objectives.
- Design and assist line managers to carry out orientation/onboarding programs for the sales force and review same.
- Discuss with relevant departments and supervisors and ensure adequate logistics support for the sales force.
- Support recruitment processes and maintain a highly professional sale force as well as monitor the growth and performance of the sales force towards achieving set targets.
- Arrange for and manage licensing and renewal for BEs and coordinate resignations, terminations, and other development initiatives.
- Manage and keep records of all BEs across the regions and standardize BE operations and requirements by ensuring that corporate governance and company policies and procedures are complied with.
- Coordinate data for commissions and other allowances for the sales force and ensure education on benefits as well as assist with reconciliation of benefits and commissions for agents, Sales Managers and Branch Managers. Coordinate welfare schemes for the sales force.
- Coordinate monthly and weekly Branch meetings, Recognitions & Incentive schemes, and support the organization of Sales conferences and other events/programs for the sales force.
- Assist with the generation of monthly/weekly Branch/SM reports on activities of the sales force and quarterly SDRs report.
Required Skills or Experience
- A University degree in a relevant field.
- Qualification in insurance will be an advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience is required.
- Have knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Ability to design training programs to address the needs of employees.
- Good knowledge of the insurance industry
- Good communication skills including writing and presentation.
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.