Research and Development Executive - Golden Africa GhanaResearch/Analysis Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Tema 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Maintain the organization's competitive position and profitability by delivering short and long-term projects that will include seeking approval for projects, development, or procurement of the systems through to full product development.
- Develop new products.
- Perform quality analysis of developed prototypes.
- Perform benchmark analysis of market samples.
- Identify new opportunities for existing products.
- Develop systems and methods to improve products.
- Ensure all statutory compliance.
- Develop product formulations.
- Develop and refine specifications for new and/or existing products.
- Perform stability study of prototypes and initial commercial batches under normal & accelerated conditions.
- Perform scale-up of experimental & pilot batches to commercial manufacturing order. Work on trouble shooting.
- Deliver new products on schedule and within specification through working with leadership team members and production teams to improve time to market by reducing product development life cycle and improving the product development process
- Complete accurate costing of ingredients for the products developed.
- Work alongside multiple departments with all aspects of product roll-out including marketing, creative, training and materials.
- Oversee the review of document changes for Research and Development impact.
- Spearhead ISO and CGMP incorporation in the department.
- Ensure proper record keeping for Data generated for Product Registration for submission to Government Regulatory Agencies.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ability to organize, plan, prioritize, control & monitor.
- Posse critical thinking skills.
- Ability to conduct risk assessment.
- Ability to identify safety bottlenecks and offer solutions.
- Knowledge of potential hazardous materials.
- Knowledge of EPA, ISO & CGMP requirements.
- Team player.
- Strong adaptability and ability to work with little or no supervision.
- A minimum of 4 years’ proven experience in a similar position preferably in a home care formulation, laundry bars and detergents.
- A minimum of bachelors’ degree in Chemical engineering, pharmacy, Chemistry or any related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications preferably in Excel.
- Candidate must live around Tema and it surrounding areas.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.