IT Application Developer - Nosmay Company LimitedIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Nosmay Enterprise is currently seeking a full-stack solutions engineer to join our Technology & Innovation team and work globally to identify and implement transformative technology solutions to accelerate the impact of our global network.
This role will work across the network with partners or groups of partners in order to identify and deliver transformative technology products to accelerate network impact, as well as internally across the global organisation to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of our work.
- Synthesising requirements and developing holistic solutions to meet the needs of your stakeholders, ensuring that key needs and requirements are met within project and budgetary constraints
- Working both individually and collaboratively across the Technology & Innovation team and any external vendors or collaborators needed to develop and deliver prioritised solutions
- Ensuring that end users are trained and supported along with the Technology & Innovation Operations team
- Identifying key metrics and measures of success, and reporting on those throughout the phases of each project
CONTINUE READING BELOW
As the ideal candidate, you will bring:
- Computer Science or related degree and/or equivalent years of formal training and experience
- Professional qualification in Project Management Techniques is a plus!
- 3+ years of relevant working experience and a portfolio of work
- Web development experience, preferably including familiarity with Drupal or other PHP-based site development
- REST-based API development experience
- Data manipulation/wrangling, including Python and Google Cloud
- Comfort and experience in engaging with new technologies
- Participation in open-source development projects and communities
- An understanding of working with technology in bandwidth-constrained environments
- History of driving technology projects from inception to delivery
- Strong business analyst skills, communications skills and ability to manage multiple diverse stakeholders
- Sensitivity to diversity in backgrounds and beliefs (e.g., racial, cultural, socioeconomic, political, etc.)
- Demonstrated success in managing multiple services simultaneously.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Excellent communication, presentation and organisational skills.
- Successful background with stakeholder/partner management.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision (Dynamic and self-motivated).
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.