Treasury Officer - FidoAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
There are 2 billion adults worldwide that don’t have a bank account. That’s close to 40% of the world’s adult population. 350 million of these live in Sub-Saharan Africa. They are hardworking, young, connected adults that lack access to the traditional banking system. Fido is changing that. We are building a borderless digital bank so everyone can access financial products like credit, savings, and payments that make life easier and better.
Want to be an early employee of a unique consumer brand? Want to do work that has an impact on society? Join us. We build consumer products powered by a magical cocktail of real-time mission-critical machine-learning models, behavioural psychology, and financial engineering. We promote meritocracy, decide fast and commit, and worship data.
Join our mission to make financial services accessible and improve the lives of millions of people in Africa and emerging markets.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
What will you do
- Ensure effective working capital management at all times
- Monitor and analyze the company loan portfolio and debt facilities.
- Forecasting of medium and long-term funding and hedging requirements and producing short, medium and long cash flow forecasts.
- Management of cash position in a timely and accurate manner to ensure availability and efficient utilization of funds at all times.
- Prepare routine and Monthly Bank and wallet reconciliation of all the bank and wallet accounts.
- Maintain a weekly and monthly rolling cash flow forecast.
- Assist in sourcing for funds.
- Ensure proper update of bank facility schedule every month (Computation of Interest, Capitalization of Interest, debt profile, etc.)
- Maintain the petty cash system as per the defined Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Ensure that all products have sufficient funds to support operations and streamlining operational activities funding.
- Develop and ensure that appropriate financial systems and controls are in place.
- Managing the receipt, banking, and protection of company funds.
- Advising senior management on risk assessments including company loans, investments, and liquidity.
- Anticipating the company’s borrowing needs.
- Maintaining the financial systems and policies controlling the company’s treasury activities.
- Assisting in ensuring all financial Transactions are updated in the company’s accounting system
- Assist in other finance and accounting duties as may be required.
Do you have
- At least 3 years of experience in treasury or a relevant role in the finance field
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in a related field such as finance or accounting and Professional qualification such as ACCA, CA & CPA
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- High-level Excel skills and Google tools (Sheets, docs etc)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.