Deputy Secretary General (AfCFTA) - African UnionAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Purpose of Job
To coordinate the performance and delivery of the AfCFTA Secretariat programs and ensure high-performance results and impact. The Deputy Secretary general will assist and deputize the Secretary-General in delivering his/her mandate.
- Advise and support the Secretary-General in the management of the Secretariat
- Provide practical management and visionary leadership.
- Facilitates the identification of top priorities for the senior leadership of the AfCFTA’s mandate.
- Translates the senior leadership priorities into annual targets and goals and establishes a robust organization-wide framework for monitoring and tracking progress.
- Provides regular reports to the Secretary-General on portfolio and Service delivery.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Monitors and tracks progress in the delivery of the AfCFTA’s annual goals.
- Ensure effective collaboration in program development with AfCFTA institutions, AU Development Agency (AUDA-NEPAD), CUA.
- Collaborates with other members of the senior leadership team to ensure strategic coherence and overall synergy in the implementation of the AfCFTA programme and the delivery of high impact results for the continent.
- Cultivates a knowledge management culture through promotion of research and publications that will ensure knowledge sharing and transfer across the Commission; and;
- Drives performance and delivery across the AfCFTA ’s senior management and inspires high performance, teamwork and delivery across the portfolio.
Academic Requirements And Relevant Experience
- Master’s degree in International Trade, Public Administration, Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Law, Finance, and Management. International Relations or a related field from a recognized institution
- Fifteen (15) years of relevant professional experience with at least ten (10) years served in a senior management role preferably in an inter-governmental organization or national government/public service, international or regional institution,
- Minimum of five (5) years of direct supervisory experience
- Demonstrated leadership experience with strategic vision and proven skills in managing complex organizations at the national, regional or international level;
- Demonstrated record of setting clear standards for accountability, probity, value for money and risk management and zero tolerance to fraud and corruption; for ensuring sound and transparent financial management; and delivering continuous improvement, impact, efficiency and effectiveness;
- Demonstrated intellectual leadership, creativity and proven ability to propose new ideas and lead on new ways of working across silos in a complementary and synergistic way for a prosperous and peaceful Africa;
- Proven track record of change management and accomplishments at the regional, national or international level with strong resource mobilization, political and diplomatic skills;
- Demonstrated ability to lead a multi-cultural team and establish harmonious and effective working relationships both within and outside the organization;
- Proven ability to inspire, encourage, build trust and confidence and build consensus, stimulate effective campaigns and drive collective action among a broad spectrum of people and organizations.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Strategic Focus
- Developing Organizational Capability
- Change Leadership
- Strategic Risk Management
- Building Partnerships
- Drives Accountability Culture
- Learning Orientation
- Communicating with impact
- Conceptual Thinking
- Job Knowledge and information sharing
- Drive for Results
- Fosters Innovation
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.