Human Resources Generalist - YangoHuman Resource Management Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Yango is a ride-hailing service that gets people where they want to go quickly, safely and affordably. It operates across 15+ countries around the world.
Yango brings this technological prowess to the market, using its own mapping and routing systems to locate and transport passengers. This approach helps you get the most out of your passenger experience.
We are looking for an HR Generalist who will act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and external partners.
- Build HR processes and a strong HR brand in the country from scratch;
- Improve and maintain of HR processes and HR policy of the company;
- Storage and exchange of HR documents, make a first audit;
- Payroll process (setting up a track system for employees to collect inputs for the payroll cycle, track payment date, make an analysis of possible mistakes);
- Act as a representative of an Employer at grievance meetings, disciplinary, appeal meetings and any other relevant meetings
- Represent the company in government authorities if necessary.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 2+ years of experience working in the human resources field;
- 2+ years of experience working with HR documents (creating Employee agreements, addendums, orders, policies etc.);
- Ability to develop and manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company;
- Excellent knowledge of country Labor law;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.