Human Resources Business Partner: Manufacturing - UpfieldHuman Resource Management Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Tema 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
In the role of HRBP Manufacturing, you will be responsible for all aspects of the people's agenda for the manufacturing site. You will ensure by effectively partnering with your client group that HR policies and processes are executed effectively.
You will work closely with the Chief Finance Officer (CFO), factory, and business leadership, using your business expertise & insight to diagnose talent, organization, culture, and capability needs in the business and deliver interventions to address these.
Main Job Responsibilities
- Assesses the talent needs of the manufacturing organization to design and deliver the most effective talent solutions
- Effectively partners with factory managers to influence them to make the right choices regarding Talent
- Engages and communicates with employees the vision for effective teams and effective change management
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Understands organization diagnostic tools and uses them to plan and implement a range of organization development interventions and change acceleration programs
- Coaches and advises manufacturing managers in the optimization of organization and team design techniques to improve performance
- Works at both the organizational and individual level to assess learning & capability-building needs. Advises the client group the business and performance benefits of learning interventions
- Develops an effective ER strategy & delivers it through coaching employees to ensure a strong understanding of employment law and risk mitigation
- Builds capability in managing performance and reward decisions among factory managers
- Monitors and addresses legal compliance issues to ensure that the organization complies with local and national laws (for e.g. recruitment, diversity, data protection, employee contracts)
- Has financial and budgetary responsibility for HR in the factory site – to manage budgets and absence cost control and reduction and FTE optimization
- Drive implementation of a ‘World Class approach’ along with the factory leadership team by educating the factory resources and related change management efforts
- Is responsible for delivering Employee & Industrial Relations (ER/ IR) to the business (knowledge of legislative codes and consequent impact on the organization, relationships with work councils/ unions, government/regulatory bodies, community, etc
- Provides input into the Talent strategy for the business through developing insight and analysis of people related business issues and opportunities
- Collects Human Resources/ Organization Effectiveness metrics and measurement for the site across the entire HR lifecycle.
So, what does it take to be successful in this role?Key Skills
- Building Talent Supply
- HR Change Facilitation
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Performance Improvement
- Change Management
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- University graduate
- 5+ years hands-on IR and Operational experience
- Relevant experience in HR systems and processes
- Good knowledge of key HR processes, roles, and responsibilities across the entire HR lifecycle
- Relevant experience in ER/IR systems and processes in a complex environment
- Thorough understanding of management trade unions, key legal, compliance, safety and other regulatory issues involved in key HR processes – knows key issues to look out for and when to get expertise teams involved
- Ideally has had experience in HR service center environment and/or expertise teams as well as hands-on HR management.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.