SAP IT Finance Consultant - GBfoods AfricaIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are currently looking for an SAP IT FINANCE CONSULTANT reporting to the Corporate IT PMO and based in our regional office in Accra. The successful candidate will be responsible for the maintenance and evolution of Finance applications and provide support to business units in Africa.
The position will mainly focus on SAP FICO & COPA and new implementation tools, contributing to driving our Finance landscape into the future. The ideal candidate should have deep knowledge of both, Finance business process and functional IT Finance Management tools.
The scope of responsibility is the Africa Business Units (Ghana, Nigeria, Algeria, West Africa, and Central-East Africa) which includes mainly our work centers in Ghana, Nigeria, Algeria, and Senegal. The IT Finance Consultant must be close to the business so moderate travel availability is mandatory.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Manage end-to-end implementation of new developments/enhancements in collaboration with external consultants including analysis, design, development, testing, user training and documentation review.
- Participate in the definition of business requirements and perform gap analysis between finance requirements and SAP FICO standard functionalities.
- Perform analysis of impacts in current finance systems due to changes requested or new projects.
- Close cooperation with global and local finance process owners to design and deploy future-oriented processes.
- Provides guidance and information to business partners on system capabilities and challenge current finance process.
- Ensures quality delivery of development from external resources.
- Coordinate with Regional IT Manager the interaction between applications-infrastructure in the different projects
- First point of call for an escalation in Applications and IT&BP issues
- Understand processes across the organization to coordinate all GBfoods IT applications and business processes efficiently
- Ensure coordination with the corporate team to ensure corporate processes are correctly implemented in the Business Units
- Help the rest of the support Team to assess the impact, urgency, and criticality of the incidents and improvement requests reported by business
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Business Administration.
- Demonstrate experience with different SAP FICO modules (Asset, GL, Account payable, Account receivable, treasury, Banking, controlling).
- Knowledge of other SAP modules i.e., BPC, COPA, SAC would an advantage.
- Project Management experience
- Solution-oriented mentality with high affinity for new technologies and automation standardization.
- Highly organized with ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and time-management skills.
- Proactive person who can build relationships and work effectively independently and within a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders of different backgrounds
- Ability to work closely with team members across all business units and with the management team to ensure coordination of all efforts and real-time
- Knowledge of process and cloud integrations.
- communication with all stakeholders.
- Business-level proficiency in both English and French languages is an added advantage
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.