Network Controls Analyst - TotalEnergiesIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
TotalEnergies seeks to employ a Network Controls Analyst.
- Assists in the day-to-day administration of the Network Back office
- Assists Network Controls Manager in the implementation of the Network Reporting Tools.
- Assist the Network Controls Manager in the performance of his/her duties.
- Follow up and update Wetstock Management report monthly.
- Highlight high risk stations and follow up on TMs action Plans and corrective measures.
- Assist in the implementation of Company Policies on the Network.
- Assists in the implementation of the Network Reporting Tools. Eg. Combined Report, Forecasted P n L and Rent Calculation etc
- Follow-up on Reports submission from the Territory Managers
- Assist in managing the Network Database to produce and circulate analyzed Reports to Area Managers, Territory Managers and Marketing Department for decision-making.
- Assists in compiling and analyzing competitor activity and pricing of petroleum products.
- Assist in tracking the performance of new products introduced on the Network.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Assist in updating the Network Database with changes as and when necessary.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned by the Network Controls Manager.
- Assist in the organization of the Dealer Convention.
- A Liason between the Network Back Office and Area offices in terms of Reporting from the field
Experience level required
- Less than 3 years, Minimum 3 years
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.