Business Analyst - Complete FarmerIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Complete Farmer is an end-to-end digital agricultural marketplace platform that enables global industries across the globe to build their supply chains and source for agricultural commodities, grown exclusively, to their specifications by African farmers. Complete Farmer has built a tech platform that connects all value chain stakeholders and gives them a competitive advantage.
Complete Farmer is on a mission to solve the problems of food insecurity and believes we can feed
the world by working together. At Complete Farmer, we believe solving this problem will require top talent from different disciplines who are mission-driven to build something meaningful and impactful. The scope and scale of our mission drives us to be innovative, collaborative and resourceful, creating a workspace that allows you to do your best work and explore your endless potential. Come build the future with Complete Farmer.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Work in a dynamic environment to make a meaningful impact by working on the development and
implementation of an embedded finance product. You would be working with the FinTech Products and Development team and will report to the Product Director.
About your role on the team
This position is mainly responsible owning the Product Development process. You will join a dynamic and fast paced environment and work with cross-functional teams as the intermediary
between the product development and product implementation team, with responsibility for the successful completion of the product deployment centred around analyses, procedure, and reporting metrics.
Basically, the Business Analyst will be responsible for conducting analyses of the market and the product, build process around the proper implementation procedure and coordinating the technical team to implement the product design.
- Conduct market research and analysis of the FinTech target audience towards the scope of the product and implementation schedule. This will be especially necessary for the first phase of the product specification.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Own and translate business goals into actionable product development processes (SCRUM Master). You will work with the products development and implementation teams to build the FinTech platform.
- Run product testing procedures and quality assurance checks.
- Conduct a review of product phases and sprints and retrieve data insights for the analysis.
- Development of product plans and project management and monitoring performance and progress.
- Allocation/Recommendation of resources to ensure cost efficiency and improve team efficiency within the FinTech space.
- Recommend and implement relevant configuration specifications for the payment platform integration processes.
- Own the implementation of team-approved processes. Raise alerts for updates and timeline progress and share reporting requirements to the larger team.
- Be responsible for all platform and process documentation. Management of technical documentation and record keeping for team access.
- Review and provide recommendations for technical gaps to support the technical team to optimize operations for the product build.
- Own platform and product monitoring for improvement, through analysis of performing requirements.
- Relationships with internal and external stakeholders for optimized integration.
- Arrange stand up meetings with the team for regular updates and assigned task progress tracking.
- Perform frequent requirement analysis, documenting efforts, and communication of insights and plans for improvement.
To succeed you must...
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in IT or computer science)
- Not less than 3 year experience as a BA.
- Previous experience with a FinTech or pure technology firm with a focus on anticipating business and product requirements (for innovation and improvement).
- Ownership of reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Efficient analytical planning and conceptual thinking skills.
- Conversance with SCRUM Agile working
- Knowledge & experience on systems analysis and quality assurance (for User Acceptance Testing)
- Ability to document processes and journeys (Story mapping and user flows)
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Experience with SQL (query) writing.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.