Finance Administrator - Energy Media GroupAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Energy Media Group (EMG) was established in Ghana (2014) as a media firm with a prime focus on the energy sector and aimed to deliver reports purposively on its happenings, performances, and stakeholders. Over the years, our journey has led us beyond our initial mandate, making noticeable strides as the first-choice energy sector partner to advance business objectives and interests; a growing legacy that sets us apart.
We are looking for a Finance Administrator to organize our company’s day-to-day accounting procedures. Finance Administrator responsibilities include maintaining records for all transactions, preparing monthly and quarterly financial reports and processing reimbursements.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Create and update spreadsheets of daily transactions
- Manage accounts receivable and payable
- Review and process reimbursements
- Prepare budgets
- Maintain reports on financial metrics, including investments, donations, return on assets and growth rates
- Keep records of invoices and tax payments
- Manage the company’s liabilities (e.g. insurance premiums)
- Identify and address account discrepancies
- Participate in payroll processes
- Report on financial projections (e.g. liquidity and cash flow)
Required Skills or Experience
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- If you have a background in Finance and knowledge of bookkeeping activities, will added advantage
- Ultimately, you will help us manage and allocate our resources effectively.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Skills and Abilities
- Proven work experience as a Finance Administrator, Finance Assistant or similar role
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of working experience
- Hands-on experience with accounting software, like QuickBooks
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (creating spreadsheets and charts and using financial Excel functions)
- Good understanding of bookkeeping procedures
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must have the highest form of integrity
- Time management and organization skills
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.