Administrative Assistant - Reputable Construction FirmAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A thriving construction firm located at Osu is seeking the services of a competent Administrative Assistant to join their team.
Direct report: Chief Executive Officer
The successful candidate shall be responsible for the management of the office and undertake other day-to-day administrative responsibilities.
- Maintain a clean reception space and ensures the office is equipped with all necessary stationery and materials
- Warmly receive and attend to walk-in clients
- Respond to clients/visitor’s enquiries professionally either in-person or via phone/email
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Receive incoming calls, correspondence, packages and forward to respective recipients.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Design, operationalise and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements for employees where necessary
- Submit and reconcile expense reports to Account unit
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures
- Prepare for office meetings and attend to external guests as and when needed
- Assist with administrative tasks for other affiliated firms where necessary.
- Perform any other assigned responsibilities as and when required
Required Skills or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Social Science discipline or related field
- Possess a minimum of two years experience in a related role
Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrates strong computer literacy (Proficient in Microsoft office suite)
- Demonstrates excellent telephone ethics and administrative skills
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in office management, and client service in the construction industry is preferred
- Ability to maintain calm, polite and tactful demeanor in stressful situations
- Possess excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.