Engagement & Internal Comm Specialist - Vodafone GhanaTelecommunication Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drives us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
- To strategically design, develop and manage the appropriate internal communication channels that inform and engage all employees on Local / Group messages and information.
- To design and deliver employee engagement solutions in line with Company strategy and culture.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Develop and maintain Vodafone’s internal communication strategy through effective messaging and initiatives with a key internal audience
- Leads and manages the development of tools and processes for consistent and engaging communications strategies, materials, and messages
- Ensures effective implementation of Vodafone internal communications strategy, maintaining planning, coordination, and delivery for internal communication channels
- Manages the implementation of strategic internal communications programs liaising with other communications teams, and external agencies and advising senior management on the appropriate course of messages to provide
- Effective relationship and stakeholder management, working closely with senior management, to develop relationships and have regular contact across the business and communications teams to strengthen the quality and consistency of media communications and identification and resolution of escalated issues
- Develop and manage internal engagement solutions in line with Group and local requirements to keep the workforce engaged and upbeat
- Own and manage the employee engagement calendar for Vodafone Ghana based on steer from leadership
Core competencies, knowledge, and experience
- Communication strategy development
- Experience in providing communication guidance to senior management
- Stakeholder identification, mapping, and analysis
- Project management, communication and reporting experience
- Good business awareness.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills (Essential)
- Ability to develop and manage budget
- Ability to work with people effectively at all levels both within and outside the organisation
- Attention to Detail
- Strong Sense of Urgency
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- Possess strong organization and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure to meet short deadlines.
- Have good interpersonal skills to accommodate all shades of opinion from people with a diverse background in the discharge of the role.
- Demonstrable expertise in understanding the needs of an organization’s internal audiences and delivering appropriate messages using a variety of channels
- Prior experience in developing and implementing an effective strategic communication plan for a large & diverse organization
- Prior experience in developing and executing innovative employee engagement programs.
- Prior experience working with vendors and organizing events.
- Must have five (5) years minimum experience in Corporate Communications or related field in a large organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in a field is a minimum requirement
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.