Indirect Sales Supervisor: Accra East - AirtelTigoSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- The successful candidate will join as an Indirect Sales Supervisor in the sales and distribution department.
- (S)He will report to Regional Sales Manager and will be responsible for managing the company’s retail acquisition channels in the territory.
- (S)he will also liaise with the Regional Sales Manager to achieve strategic and operational goals.
- Responsible and accountable for the implementation and management of company strategies and plans in the area under his or her supervision.
- Responsible for the achievement of distribution and Acquisition targets under his or her area of supervision.
- Responsible for subscriber acquisition through Points of Acquisitions (POAs) within his or her assigned territory.
- Responsible and accountable for the leadership, training and coaching of personnel under his or her direct supervision.
- Manage and train POAs on activation processes
- Maintain and grow active productive POAs base in assigned area
- Ensure adequate availability of sim and scratch cards at all POAs and POSs
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Promptly communicate activation targets, promotions, product and commissions structure to all POAs
- Identify Market and Trade opportunities.
- Gather Market Intelligence and feedback to RSM
- Plans, executes and feedback BTL (Below-The-Line) activities with external agencies
- Work in the market on the route per Salesman or AAD minimum twice monthly.
- Review daily performance by route with each salesman and or AAD in his team. This should be measured against the agreed route plan.
- Ensure the correct visibility and display of products in all outlets as per the company’s agreed standards.
- Plan and execute all forms of Agent fora to ensure retailers have good product knowledge.
Key KPIs / Success Criteria
- Volume and Value target achievement.
- Good product distribution in outlets under supervision.
- Achieving operational benchmark standards.
- Development of personnel
Qualification Required & Experience
- A university degree in any field or a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Marketing, Business Studies or other related fields.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in a Sales and Distribution role and operation experience preferable in FMCG.
- Proficiency in IT softwares such as Microsoft Office, Distribution Management Systems, etc.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in verbal and written English is essential.
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Must have execution and reporting skills.
- Must be licensed to drive and with clean driver’s license/record.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.