Marketing and Communications Manager - Old MutualSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Marketing and Communications Manager is responsible for the development and supervision of all marketing and communications strategies for the company. This individual will oversee the development of goals, strategies, and implementation plans to execute comprehensive marketing campaigns.
The incumbent will promote the creation, enhancement, and development of programs to promote the Old Mutual brand in Ghana. The Marketing and Communications Manager will also oversee the launch and management of new products, services, and associated brands to meet profitability goals and targets.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Initiate research, development, and implementation of new marketing initiatives.
- Develop and promote branding initiatives consistent with corporate business goals and objectives.
- Maximize brand value through the development of ancillary revenue streams and new opportunities.
- Ensure all products, services, and other offerings conform to brand identity; conduct ongoing brand management.
- Work with creative staff and other department heads to produce marketing collateral in accordance with brand messages.
- Develop marketing plans within budget requirements.
- Collaborate with all departments to identify internal and external customer needs.
- Communicate and negotiate with promotional partners as needed for joint marketing activities.
- Monitor, evaluate, and report on similar industry activities; make recommendations based on findings/opportunities discovered.
- Develop, manage, and execute an annual strategic marketing and communications plan for Old Mutual Ghana to span across all communication media (online and offline) and reach appropriate target audiences, based upon specific performance goals.
- Develop, manage, and produce materials to create a cohesive image and message for print and all offline communication vehicles.
- Ensure that all materials are developed and distributed according to an appropriate timeline.
- Oversee the development, management, and maintenance of all online communication vehicles.
- Provide strategic leadership to the marketing group and all other departments of Old Mutual Ghana. Set the yearly agenda for the marketing group and actively manage the department to accomplish its goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- University degree in marketing, business administration, or equivalent.
- 3- 5 years of work experience working with brands.
- Excellent understanding and familiarity with brand building and brand management.
- Highly effective project management, prioritization, multi-tasking, and time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage and coordinate the end-to-end development process while meeting deadlines and budget requirements.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Analytical Thinking
- Decision Making
- Planning and Organizing
- Relationship Building
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.