Secretary - Seatec Holdings LimitedAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Seatec Holdings Limited is seeking to employ suitably qualified persons to fill the following position of Secretary.
- Liaising with the Chair to plan meetings
- Receiving agenda items from committee members
- Circulating agendas and reports
- Taking minutes (unless there is a minutes secretary)
- Circulating approved minutes
- Checking that agreed actions are carried out
- Keeping up-to-date contact details (i.e. names, addresses, and telephone numbers) for the management committee and (where relevant) ordinary members of the organization
- Filing minutes and reports
- Compiling lists of names and addresses that are useful to the organization, including those of appropriate officials or officers of voluntary organizations
- Keeping a record of the organization’s activities
- Keeping a diary of future activities and more
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- Bachelor's Degree, University Diploma in Business, or Higher National Diploma (HND)
- Typing speed of 50 w.pm (Candidates will be assessed on their typing skills)
- Good communication and writing skills in the English language
- Computer literacy Microsoft Office Application and use of the internet
- Good interpersonal skills
- High level of integrity
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.