Sales Administrative Support - DNVSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Under the supervision of the Sales Manager, The Sales & Administrative support will be assigned a portfolio of existing clients to grow and a territory covering Ghana & Nigeria with the key tasks to attract new business and secure new contracts.
Key Tasks include :
- Being the focal contact point of all DNV existing clients in the assigned territory: responding to requests through emails/phone, re-directing to the project manager or sales manager, advising and assisting on all contracts evolutions or administrative matters (invoicing, purchase orders, clients payments, certificate issuance, etc)
- Coordinate audit planning with other colleagues across Africa, and assist with auditors' travel arrangements when necessary
- Responsible for registering new clients in the company portal and updating records of existing ones.
- Prospecting tender opportunities and registering DNV for tender opening by supporting to meet documentation and registration requirements.
- Actively Liaising with existing clients to renew their contracts and updating records with DNV
- Support training arrangement organization in Ghana and Liaise with other regional colleagues to support the execution of DNV training sessions.
- Providing clerical duties, arranging/ filing materials, and handling routine correspondence
- Assisting in the procurement of office supplies
- Making arrangements for VISA, hotel, flight reservations, and concierge services
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- A bachelor's degree in business administration, business management, or a related field is preferred.
- Demonstrable experience in sales support administration, or similar.
- Experience with sales industry software and client relationship management (CRM) systems, or similar.
- In-depth knowledge of administrative recordkeeping practices.
- Familiarity with sales contracts and agreements.
- Proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as customer service skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a proactive approach toward problem-solving.
DNV is an independent expert in assurance and risk management, operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
We are one of the world’s leading certification, assurance, and risk management providers. Whether certifying a company’s management system or products, providing training, or assessing supply chains, and digital assets, we enable customers and stakeholders to make critical decisions with confidence.
We are committed to supporting our customers to transition and realize their long-term strategic goals sustainably, and collectively contributing to the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.