Brand Manager (Reconnect) - Vodafone GhanaTelecommunication Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Brand Manager provides expert knowledge, to deliver against the strategy and vision of the Vodafone Brand. They execute on the Brand positioning across products, services, and innovations that are launching, ensuring consistent delivery and execution of the Brand strategy which is brought to life through ‘on Brand’ positioning, messaging, and creative execution.
The Brand Manager focuses on the supervision of the creative agency(s), who develop and deliver effective Vodafone communications in line with the Brand strategy, promote and maintain the Brand image, manage the media plans in order to support brand and commercial priorities to include driving target achievement and increasing Brand value.
This role is targeted at women seeking to return to the workforce from a career break.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Assists, advises on, and executes brand positioning, identity development, and campaign approval processes and activities
- Has people supervisory responsibility for a team of Marketing Communications and Brand professionals i.e. the creative agency, events and activations agencies, etc., and contributes towards delivering a range of strategic brand, communication, and identity programs across all channels, audiences, and segments, which may be in conjunction with other Brand teams;
- Maintains strong relations and works closely with relevant departments (e.g. Consumer Business Units (CBU), Vodafone Business Units (VB), Vodafone Foundation, Technology, Digital Marketing, and CVM, etc.) on propositions
- Works effectively with internal audiences and external agencies/vendors to ensure understanding of the Brand identity, interpretation and creative expression – challenging interpretation where required
- Uses best practice knowledge to ensure Brand best practice is utilized within the team, beyond the team and educates stakeholders on best approach
- Will support with defining the annual Brand plan, translating it into operational plans and campaigns
- Supports collaboration with creative and Brand Communications vendors to develop ongoing briefs and manages the agency delivery process
- Will support with sponsorship deals, (e.g., managing ongoing rights, contractual and activation elements);
- Delivers ad-hoc campaigns (e.g., across consumer segments) and work with campaign teams to ensure consistency between all Brand / tactical advertising campaigns in terms of message and delivery
- Take initiatives and make strategic marketing recommendations that impact directly or indirectly on the brand, and the home function at large
- Own and manage agency(s) delivery process, with continuous assessments and institute optimized delivery process to ensure OTIF delivery on projects. Must own agency performance KPIs and ensure agency performance must be above average all year through
- Develop people – co-drive agency development agenda. Also own and drive knowledge and skill development for assistant brand managers, Management Trainees, National Service Personnel and interns assigned to the home Unit
- Develops and submits reports on all projects worked on with clear learnings and recommendations implementable on future projects
- Deep consumer & brand understanding
- Data interpretation leading into insights
- Drive brand engagement
- Basic Marketing skills
- Team leader
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Brand Management: Define & embrace the clear role that the Vodafone brand plays in our customers lives, engage internal & external stakeholders to deliver it. Design, develop and execute segment annual plans, adhere to clear brand guidelines using both physical and digital communication tools in an integrated way. Develop ideas and content/ad to support plans and execute via brief writing, working with agencies, assessments and production.
- Modern Marketing Leadership: Adopts the best new modern marketing practices (e.g. trends, debates in digital marketing, development in agile etc.) as well as rethinks and refines classic approaches to drive the customer agenda of the business. Understands and leverages channels and technologies (e.g. AI, Cloud, ML etc.) that change the environment in which marketers operate. Must constantly innovate and explore new ideas to improve brand salience
- PR & Sponsorship: Work with partners and stakeholders to Develop and deliver clear PR and Sponsorship campaigns in order to spread information & visibility of Vodafone – including its purpose, values, products & services, corporate social activities – to the public in effective and efficient way
- Stakeholder management: Demonstrate effective stakeholder management skills to ensure consistent feedback and updates on tasks for the various units while exercising emotional intelligence
- Communication: Effective communication skills (spoken and written) with the ability to use PowerPoint, Excel. Ability to deliver clear and concise presentations to communicate ideas
- Project Management – Utilise PM knowledge and experience to develop work plans with rigorous monitoring and evaluation process to flawlessly execute projects from initiation to project end
- Brand or account manager experience (client/agency) (minimum 5 years)
- Numerical and analytical skills/degree of comfort with basic math (decimals and percentages)
- Consumer data analysis skills
- Budget management skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel (formulas, formatting. Anything that helps in the optimization process)
- PowerPoint skills, Presentation, and communication skills
- Graduate in marketing, advertising, brand management, and/or communications
- Prior experience in the telecoms industry is a plus but not a requirement
- Project management knowledge
- Must demonstrate a clear knowledge of and understanding of the local marketing communications landscape
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.