Senior Manager Alternative Channel - Vodafone GhanaTelecommunication Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Alternative Channels Manager provides expert knowledge to deliver the execution of sales activities for both business and consumer customer bases including building and maintaining enablers to support sales processes in line with sales policies and processes, which include administration, training and sales tools.
The Alternative Channels Manager focuses upon the supervision of a team, who focuses on activities related to bid management and contract management (delivering the bid processes, service tasks, contract reporting and reviews for the assigned area/market). Typically reports to the General Sales S&D
Key Accountabilities And Decision Ownership
- Partner management – recruit new partners, and manage the account end to end to deliver key objectives which include but not limited to primary airtime purchases, devices and other sellables
- Creating new channels – Explore new possible channels to expand both reach and coverage relevant to territories
- Airtime purchase – ensure assigned monthly primary airtime purchases and secondary sales to prevent out of stocks in trade
- Growth contribution in digital penetration – attainment of the digital airtime contribution assigned to third party reloads
- Acquisition of subscribers through the created channels in support of the CMS growth
- Customer satisfaction – management of trade partners in a mutually beneficial and ethical manner to foster a win win relationship
- Device Sales – grow subscribers through the sales of devices quality gross adds
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Core Competencies, Knowledge And Experience
- Numerate and strong attention to detail: Able to manage budgets
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and innovatively to make needed business decisions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be resourceful in achieving success while prioritizing and managing multiple responsibilities
- Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial along with a proven ability to influence others internally and externally
- Project Management skills
Technical And Professional Qualifications
- Minimum of First degree or its equivalent
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage
Not a perfect fit?
Worried that you don’t meet all the desired criteria exactly? At Vodafone, we are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. If you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align exactly with every part of the job description, we encourage you to apply as you may be the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help you see how your skills fit in.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.