Remote Monitoring Service: Specialist - SandvikEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of equipment and tools, service, and technical solutions for the mining industry including rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading, and hauling and materials handling.
The RMS Specialist is responsible for measuring equipment reliability and condition monitoring, as well as making recommendations to improve the performance of equipment based on various digital tools. Provide valuable input for condition monitoring, bad actor identification, Productivity & Reliability Center Maintenance analysis, probable root cause analysis, identification of critical items, and direct predictive maintenance routines in support of the equipment reliability and product availability.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Key Responsibilities Include
- Perform remote monitoring of our customer’s fleet in terms of telemetry, maintenance, and logistics data to ensure the optimal performance of the fleet.
- Provide engineering, human-reliability factors, process, and systemic solutions to complex reliability & asset availability challenges.
- Provide valuable input to technical leadership at all levels of the mines, with special emphasis on interacting with Operations and Maintenance crews.
- Statistically analyze equipment/asset performance to assess functional system reliability, asset availability, equipment maintainability, process safety & environment.
- Translate reliability opportunities into bottom-line cost savings & top-line growth.
- Promote technical, systemic, human/behavioral reliability improvement factors across sites.
- Support the continued development and administration of analytical platforms and applications.
- Provide and gather information from on-site personnel and help them to be successful with new digital tools and ways of working.
- Provide analytical input to reliability engineers and help them to create robust RCA reports and recommendations to improve the performance of equipment based on the insights of data.
- Adhere to all SMRT policies and procedures, especially the SHEQ policies.
- Degree Qualified Engineer or good trade background with relevant equipment technical experience.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- A solid understanding of the mining industry
- Excellent computer skills
- Experience in telematics solutions is highly desirable.
- Analytical mindset
- High level of initiative, drive, and determination to achieve goals and targets set for customer satisfaction.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and people skills are essential.
- Highly developed time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to mentor and motivate people.
- Strong report writing skills.
- Ability to work as part of an integrated, broad team, or work alone.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.