Driver - Transnational Academic Group GhanaDriving Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Transnational Academic Group Ghana (TAG Ghana) in partnership with Lancaster University operates Lancaster University Ghana.
About Lancaster University Ghana and Transnational Academic Group
Lancaster University Ghana is a partnership between Transnational Academic Group and Lancaster University, UK. Our campus is a branch campus of Lancaster University, UK. We provide excellent and inspiring teaching and place great emphasis on a strong student experience, and employability and give students access to academics who are experts in their field.
Lancaster University Ghana offers the exact same degree as the degrees offered at our Lancaster University main campus in the UK. This means that you will be awarded the same qualifications - as if you were studying at the main campus.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Transnational Academic Group develops people who develop nations. Valuing and developing our people is essential to long term success. Our capacity to achieve our goals is dependent on our ability to attract, develop, nurture, and retain high-quality academic and professional staff.
Transnational Academic Group (TAG) is owned and operated by a group that focuses on building value across three major business verticals including education, media, and information technology. The Group includes, among other interests, ABN 360, CNBC Africa, Forbes Africa, and Tech One Global.
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum C Driver’s license. (Medically fit especially 6/6 vision with or without spectacles, no night blindness).
- Minimum 3 years experience driving a 30-seater or more capacity bus.
- Ability to chauffer senior officers in saloon car/SUVs.
- Minimum of SSSCE/WASCE/ GCE O Level. (Should have passed all subjects).
- NVTI certification will be an advantage.
- Any experience working as a mechanic in addition to driving will be an advantage.
- Should have maintained vehicle logbook, trip sheet, etc.
- Reasonable written and verbal communication skills in English
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.