Technology Solution Delivery: Manager 1 - Ernst & YoungIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
As the Technology Solution Delivery Manager, you will work with diverse teams on various engagements in different industry sectors to solve a whole range of complex tasks from the requirement to responding to the ever-changing demands of the market and implementing ERP systems. As part of this growing team, you will also get to help shape the innovative culture that makes EY such a great place to work.
You will be required to support our clients in their most strategic challenges to define and implement the actions necessary to improve their performance and their organization:
- Provide technical leadership on major ERP transformation projects
- Support with the development of innovative solutions to address client needs
- Document and analyze business requirements and develop appropriate solution specifications
- Support with the configuration, training, and implementation of relevant business applications
- Coordinate with other sub-service lines to market/develop right solutions for clients
- Supervise and train less experienced consultants
- Play a leading role in marketing our technology solution delivery offerings to clients
- Identify business opportunities where we can leverage our technology solutions to drive our client’s transformation agenda
- Develop technical proposals in response to client solicitations
CONTINUE READING BELOW
To qualify for the role, you must have the following:
Educational Requirements And Technical Skills
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/information technology or in a related field from a recognized university
- 7+ years of practical experience in software implementation
- Proven architecture, design, and implementation experience with large-scale projects
- Ability to conceptualize and translate business requirements into end-to-end technical solutions
- Extensive experience of multiple technologies – Open-source applications, Microsoft, SAP, Oracle, etc
- Experience in providing technical leadership to project resources to meet project deadlines and ensure project objectives are met
- Experience in developing detailed knowledge of all aspects of the application development cycle
- Innovative thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn new technology and ability to learn quickly
- Experience in consulting practice would be an added advantage
- Excellent written and communications skills and be familiar with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word etc.)
What We Look For
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator and a confident leader with strong people management skills and a genuine passion for technology and making things happen in a dynamic organization.
If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.