Finance Manager - IFFCO GroupFinance Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The ideal candidate role will have a day-to-day, ongoing impact on Business Unit operations across Africa (Manufacturing + Trading), helping us to analyze, strategize, and improve our profitability and Cash flows. This seasoned strategist not only will understand current accounting practices and trends, but also will have experience raising capital and adapting to change, whether it’s through organic or inorganic growth as the case may be.
This role also includes managing key risks across different Business Units in Africa & ensuring checks and balances are in place including relevant internal controls & compliances to preserve Business Units' assets and report accurate financial results.
- To develop Long Term and Short-Term Finance Strategies, Plans, and forecasts/Budgets in line with Group’s strategic business plans and operating objectives.
- To develop and present a detailed financial feasibility plan including capacity expansion projects, pricing strategy, value chain, cost structure, and investment for various business scenarios (organic/inorganic growth).
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Perform risk management through analysis of company liabilities and investments, and evaluate and manage capital structure and fundraising initiatives wherever needed.
- Monitor business performance (P&L, Balance Sheet & Cash Flows) with tracking tools, establish corrective measures and prepare monthly management reports to articulate key performance drivers.
- Perform risk management and provide visibility on a weekly basis on potential exposure across the Business Units (e.g., open positions, FX exposure, Overdues, Payables, etc.)
- To ensure compliance with the financial policies of the company and highlight areas of deviation and steps required to mitigate the risk.
- To develop internal control policies, guidelines, and procedures for activities such as budget administration, cash and credit control, costing, and accounting.
- To interact with cross-functional teams and address their financial information requirements for better decision-making and control in line with business objectives.
- Develop tax strategies wherever needed
- Oversee the company’s transaction processing systems
- 10 - 12 years of experience in a Finance Leadership role preferably in a Business Units
- Excellent leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity
- Must have worked in Manufacturing, Sales & Distribution company of FMCG products.
- Understanding of regulatory issues & tax planning
- Experience in handling M&A will be an advantage
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.