Assistant Food & Beverage Manager - Marriott InternationalHospitalilty/Food Service Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Position responsible for assigned food and beverage/culinary operations. Oversees guest and employee satisfaction, maintaining standards and meeting or exceeding financial goals.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Assisting in Food and Beverage Operations
- Creates and nurtures a property environment that emphasizes motivation, empowerment, teamwork, continuous improvement and a passion for providing service.
- Provides excellent customer service to all employees.
- Responds quickly and proactively to employee's concerns.
- Uses coaching skills throughout the property.
- Demonstrates self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
- Motivates and encourages staff to solve guest and employee-related concerns.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
- Provides excellent customer service.
- Responds quickly and proactively to guest's concerns.
- Understands the brand's service culture.
- Set service expectations for all guests internally and externally.
- Takes ownership of a guest complaint/problem until it is resolved or it has been addressed by the appropriate manager or employee.
- Follows up to ensure complaints have been addressed to the guest's satisfaction.
- Develops a relationship with all guests to build repeated clientele internally and externally.
Additional Responsibilities as Assigned
- Complies with all corporate accounting procedures.
- Assists GM as needed with the annual Quality audit.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED; 3 years experience in the food and beverage, culinary, or related professional area.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Food Service Management, Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; 1-year experience in the food and beverage, culinary, or related professional area.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.