General Manager - Epiroc West AfricaEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Are you a customer-centric and business-savvy individual, able to identify opportunities and lead strategic growth?
We are looking for a business-wise and resourceful executive to join our team as Regional General Manager of West Africa. Epiroc West Africa is one of our major regions consisting of 17 countries with main hubs located in Ghana, Mali, Burkina Faso, and Ivory Coast. The region has approximately 130 passionate employees and a revenue of 120 MUSD.
Your mission will be to strengthen the safety and sustainability leadership in the organization, foster a high-performing organization, expand, and realize our market potential for all divisions, and develop the West African market having customer centricity and customer satisfaction as your guiding star. You are a strong inclusive business leader, able to continuously improve market contribution, grow customer shares and create a positive, inclusive, and agile work environment, where people thrive and feel safe.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
In this role, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Make sure that safety of our employees is no 1 on the agenda and develop the highest standard in terms of SHEQ and Sustainability
- Develop customer center to be the employer of choice in the region with innovative and efficient people processes, where people flourish in our culture and where there is a strong local talent pipeline
- Develop Epiroc to be a clear market leader in Sustainability, and communicate it through different channels
- Ensure 50% gender diversity mindset in every recruitment with substantial improvements made every year
- Develop long-term Sustainability roadmaps in line with Epiroc 2030 targets
- Implement a clear long-term vision, mission and strategy for the region and visualize it for all employees.
- Execute solid territory, fleet, and sales management throughout the whole region
- Increase market and customer share in all countries, focusing on smart RCS-based machines.
- Expand our customer base and widen our offer with a strong focus on new technologies.
- Build a customer-focused aftermarket organization, delivering world-class support to our customers.
- Strengthen cross-functional collaboration to have one voice to our customers
- Improve profitability based on good price management and functional cost efficiencies
- Support the development of a state-of-the-art supply chain
- Continuous improvement in working capital management (inventory, receivables) with the highest focus on aging stock and overdue receivables
- Provide our customers with high availability of products and information through lean and cost-effective logistics
- Working closely with the Regional Centre of Excellence (Finance and HR) and Regional Supply Chain for boosting internal efficiency and external customer satisfaction
- Develop and mentor local managers, fostering a high-performing and value-based organization, where inclusion is the rule and diversity the normality.
Experience and requirements:
- Strong knowledge of the African market, possibly from similar industries.
- Proven leadership and track record in building organization across different geographies and in complex matrix organizations
- Experience in driving successful operations and sales organizations in large markets
- Skilled in agile methodology
- Previous experience in highly technological and innovative industries is a plus.
- MSc in engineering or other relevant fields.
- Fluent in English
CONTINUE READING BELOW
You are a strong leader who inspires and develops people. You believe in creating commitments and leaving tangible legacies. You act as a role model, leading by example and being a visible ambassador for our company values.
Your way of driving business is target-oriented and collaborative. You leverage on the diversity of the organization, to ensure lean and agile organization development, fully aligned with strategic priorities. With a growth mindset, you thrive in multicultural environments and firmly believe that diversity enriches our business.
You have a passion for sustainability and innovation, and you are eager to make an impact by bringing our business to the forefront of the market.« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.