Office Manager - Ficus Construction AfricaAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Ficus Construction Africa, based in Accra invites applications from enthusiastic individuals for the position of Office Manager to join our dynamic team. This permanent position is well suited to an individual who is looking to advance their career in Office management and also gain hands-on experience in a thriving conducive workplace.
Job Title: Office Manager
Location: Sakora, Tomato Street, Adenta West, Accra
Introduction to our Company
Ficus Construction Africa is a Technology based building company. We aim to make building and owning a house a possibility to every individual, our business interest spans General construction; equipment rental; construction consultancy; construction material supplies; supply of skilled construction workers.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Role and responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following;
- Maintaining and supervising front desk operations and attending to company visitors.
- Supports company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filling systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer and disposal of records.
- Designs and implement office policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards and making necessary adjustments.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on task results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees with management supervision.
- Maintains office staff assignment results by coaching, counseling, disciplining employees, planning, monitoring, and appraising work results.
- Assists in the preparation of the annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related assignments as needed.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Must demonstrate a higher passion or interest and background in this industry.
- At least a suitable candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in Office administration or management or any other qualification in a relevant field and 3 years of progressive experience in office management or more in a similar role.
- Must have strong knowledge of office management within the construction industry.
- Very strong and useful leadership skills and excellent communication skills.
- Must be an insightful thinker and have an aptitude for creativity.
- Must stay on top of industry trends in office management.
- Must be able to stay focused and be ready to take on multiple responsibilities.
- Ability to work under pressure within tight deadlines and high-quality standards.
- Advanced command of and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (a test will be administered to evaluate skill level).
- Must be comfortable working in a remote and digital environment with international team members.
- Excellent attention to detail, discipline, high self-motivation, adaptability, and accountability.
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivating attitude and demeanor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent team player.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Advantage will be given to female applicants.
- Hands-on excellent experience, knowledge and understanding of office management and business operations.
- Must be able to demonstrate at least 3 years of progressive experience in this role or a similar role within a construction company.
Location: Adenta West, Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.