Mobile Products Manager - Vodafone GhanaIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Mobile Products Manager will lead the development and commercialisation of the Vodafone Business’s mobility products and services in line with Vodafone’s strategic objectives on profitability.
Key Accountabilities And Decision Ownership
- Conduct market gap analysis and segmentation data to identify new product and service opportunities. Present compelling business cases to stakeholders for new product development
- Lead the development of new products and services from concept to launch, taking responsibility for conceptualization, scoping, implementation, and operationalization
- Work with relevant stakeholders to define new products, assess their impact, and ensure that they are commercially viable
- Ensure that all product launches are supported by a well-defined customer journey and deliver an optimal customer experience
- Conduct commercial viability assessments and work with decision-support teams to develop financial appraisal models
- Manage the trade-off between speed to market, cost, and quality throughout the product development lifecycle
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Work with marketing communication teams to develop and implement go-to-market plans for new products and services
- Manage the assigned product portfolio to meet targets for profitability and revenues
- Analyze financial performance data to make individual product investment and withdrawal decisions
- Identify, develop, and maximize the right pricing methodology to meet business objectives for the assigned product portfolio
- Conduct sensitivity analysis for deviation from standard pricing for all tariffs and packages
- Lead the development of bespoke packages within the assigned product portfolio
- Approve pricing and tariffs for the assigned product portfolio
- Analyse competitor pricing offerings and competitor activities to enhance VB Value positioning
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- 4-year bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, IT or Engineering, or related fields
- 5- 6 years of Technical Sales Experience dealing at the Senior Management Level within Telecoms or technology-based industry
- Proven track record in product development & exposure
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.