Information Technology (IT) Officer - Builsa Community Bank LimitedIT Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Upper East Region 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Builsa Community Bank Limited, with its head office at Sandema in the Upper East Region of Ghana, seeks to recruit suitably qualified persons for the following position: Information Technology (IT) Officer
Role of IT Office
The IT Officer is responsible for the proper function of the IT system in the bank. The office shall ensure that the banking software (T24) and other related software are functioning appropriately to enable the smooth running of operations within the bank
Qualification Required & Experience
- A minimum first degree in IT or a similar qualification from a recognised university
- A minimum of at least 2 years working experience as an IT Officer in a similar position preferably in a rural Community Bank
Location: Upper East Region
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.