Company Secretary (Board Secretary) - Builsa Community Bank LimitedAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Upper East Region 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Builsa Community Bank Limited, with its head office at Sandema in the Upper East Region of Ghana, seeks to recruit suitably qualified persons for the following position of Company Secretary (Board Secretary)
- Act as the company secretary of Builsa Community Bank Limited
- Ensure that the Board of Directors complies with all statutory duties spelt out by the companies Act, 2019 (Act 992)
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Board of Directors
Qualification Required & Experience
- A minimum of HND Secretaryship or similar qualification from a recognised institution
- Must have at least 2 years of working experience in a similar position
Location: Upper East Region
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.