Projects Coordinator - Qatar CharityNGO Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Qatar Charity is a Doha-based non-governmental organization founded in 1992 in accordance with the laws and regulations governing charitable work in the State of Qatar. The Qatari society was expressing a deep willingness to contribute to the international solidarity chain and to participate in addressing the most important development and humanitarian challenges faced by vulnerable communities around the world.
This willingness was derived from the Qatari society’s values, principles and cultural heritage and Qatar Charity came as the institutional solution that would cater to it. Initially founded to provide life-saving assistance to children affected by conflicts or natural disasters, Qatar Charity then expanded its areas of expertise to include various humanitarian and development aid fields, providing relief and assistance to more than 110 million beneficiaries worldwide.
With funding from Qatar, Qatar Charity in Ghana is willing to support vulnerable communities in achieving progress and prosperity by providing adequate support for vulnerable communities through robust social welfare systems and related services in various states within Ghana
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Report to: Programs Manager
- Contract duration: Short-term Contract (6 months) with possible extension
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Projects Coordinator (PC) will be responsible for conducting all project activities. S/He will conduct the projects in accordance with the highest standards of the profession and ensure adherence to Qatar Charity procedures and regulations.
- Conduct needs assessments related to the projects’ sectors situation, and to identify priority interventions in coordination with other key actors, clusters, and stakeholders.
- Support QC programs team to develop projects proposals and submit grants applications.
- Ensure effective stakeholders’ management including communication, coordination with projects key stakeholders, related clusters and sectors need, maintaining strategic relations with key actors and promoting QC vision among target groups.
- Responsible for projects planning, scheduling, and implementation in adherence to the organization policies and practices. As well as to be guided by QC vision and projects goals to achieve the anticipated results.
- Ensure projects activities are implemented, and targets are met according to the projects work plan deadlines with the utmost sensitivity for the safety, dignity, and well-being of beneficiaries. Also, to conduct field visits to the project’s locations and the targeted areas.
- Prepare payments requests, purchase orders, and work closely and in a team spirit with other QC units (Procurement, Logistics, and finance) to ensure coherence of efforts, accountability, timely, and joint implementation.
- Responsible for producing projects narrative and financial reports (monthly, quarterly, interim, and final reports) in a timely and quality manner and as per the donors’ and QC requirements.
- Monitoring the projects budgets and controlling expenditures in consultation with Programs manager.
- Ensure that all Projects’ related activities are carried out to the highest quality standards within agreed timelines and budgets and participate in conducting review and evaluation for projects and targeted groups.
- Ensure the due diligence policies and requirements are maintained for project beneficiaries and stakeholders
- Develop beneficiaries’ database including all data for the nominated and selected beneficiaries
- Develop, adopt, and maintain quality control and quality assurance system for the project
- To perform such other duties as may be assigned
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Engineering, Business Administration, ICT, or any other related field, with strong post-qualification experience (minimum 3 years in related field)
- Arabic Language skills will be considered as added value but it’s not mandatory
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience of a flexible approach to managing and prioritizing a high workload and multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience of working with the team.
- Professional computer Skills, word, excel, and access.
- Valid driver’s license.
- An understanding of and commitment to QC’s mission and values
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.