Marketing Officer - The SaladBoss LimitedSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Launch Operations: Help us with the launch of our second branch location.
- Sales, Marketing, Research: Develop marketing strategies and calendar to increase exposure of Saladboss, business opportunities, and leads; implement advertising campaigns; analyze the competitive advantage and profitability of the restaurant.
- Social Media Management: Build and increase exposure of Saladboss through social media channel and platforms; develop and administer content to engage users, create an interactive relationship with customers and potential customers.
- Events Management: Plan events (both online and offline) to increase engagement with customers; create posters for events; prepare newsletters; assist with execution of events.
- Partnership Management: Cultivate and maintain relationships among business brand ambassadors and influencers.
- Reporting: Provide reports and improve the sales of the restaurant based on data and business goals.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- University Graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or Business Administration.
- With at least 3 years of experience in the Hospitality industry, skilled in marketing, research, scaling growth, profit and efficiency.
- A proven track record and results is a plus.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Adept in basic computer skills, proficient in social media
- Demonstrate integrity, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, and work ethics
- A strong portfolio/detail info of your past works and experiences (will be requested during interview – links or files).
- Those qualified will be sent an interview invitation email at least 2 days before the interview date (no phone call will be made). There will be only one interview day & no rescheduling.
Location: Ashaley Botwe, Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.