Marketing Manager: EBU & Wholesale - VodafoneSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drives us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
The selected candidate will be the end to end Business lead for sustaining and growing the Vodafone Business brand within the Vodafone master brand
Drive the creative development, planning and execution of all Brand and Communication initiatives for Vodafone Business within the framework of an agreed strategy, meeting operational targets for TOMA, ITR, Customer Growth, revenues and increased brand equity
CONTINUE READING BELOW
B2B Brand development, product and customer marketing:
- Help drive the marketing plan process across all touchpoints, working with the agency and product team and other experts across the organization to develop and execute integrated, end-to-end marketing plans for Vodafone Business
- Development of holistic marketing brief, insights and KPIs, ensuring proposed tactics and creative direction align with key goals and objectives
- Work closely with product and sales teams to create messaging and campaigns for the brand to inspire and educate consumers around the company's products
- Working with the creative and media planning agencies, act as quality control and strategic filter throughout the planning process. Encourage regular communication and collaboration to elevate productivity and ensure prompt resolution of misalignments
- Develop appropriate media platforms specifically relevant to B2B and wholesale customer segment
- Use consumer insights and analytics to help create relevant, strategically sound brand and product marketing campaigns
- Develop our key brand sentiment tracking and report on health of the brand
Brand Engagement and BTL:
- Develop new B2B brand properties relevant for building B2B brand equity (Wholesale, SME, Corporate )
- Maintain existing brand property and routinely evaluate same for withdrawal or enrichment as applicable
- Creating, plan and execute brand enriching initiatives within the B2B segment through platforms such as event sponsorship, event /forum affiliation, customised engagement forums and Vodafone Business own events
- Develop integrated trade activation campaigns that drive customer and trade acquisition and adoption of company products
- Develop experiential initiatives that help reinforce the B2B brand whilst growing customer market share
- Conceive and drive impactful Below the Line strategies and integrate these into the marketing and comm program
- Design and produce customer and trade marketing materials and ensure appropriate trade visibility where relevant and applicable
- Conduct regular field visits sales to deepen understanding of trade and customer insight
B2B Website and digital channels:
- Creation of new content for the B2B website
- Proactively and reactively managing core and design changes to the B2B website
- Ownership of content and creatives for all digital channels (external and internal) and ensuring adherence to brand guidelines on same.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- A minimum of 7 years post-graduation experience, three of which must be in Brand & Marcoms or Public Relations
- Proven track record of completing major product launch marketing campaigns
- Excellent leadership and communications skills
- Excellent flair for writing and public speaking
- Excellent media network and very deep knowledge of the media
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.