Fleet and Logistics Coordinator - Process & Plant Automation LimitedSupply Chain/Logistics/Warehousing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Fleet and Logistics Coordinator is responsible for the timely delivery of goods. He/ She ensures the company fleet of vehicles are maintained and in good condition. He/She manages the logistics team and ensures timely deliveries to customers and clients at all times.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Maintenance of Company Vehicles
- Manage routine maintenance of the fleet and ensure up-to-date records maintenance
- Ensure timely repairs of fleet and maintain records
- Ensure compliance with safety and national regulations
- Ensure update and all relevant licenses and permits such as company drivers licenses, road worthy certifications, vehicle insurances, Municipal permits etc
- Track fleet allocations, and usage and maintain records of usage
- Ensure compliance to company regulations regarding the assignment, use and abuse of company vehicles
- Report on fleets maintenance, accidents and other fleet-related issues
- Coordinate new driver certifications and ensure up-to-date licenses for all company drivers
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Personnel supervision, delivery of materials, goods, transport & logistics services
- Supervise drivers for the timely delivery of goods
- Monitor and report driver issues such as accidents, safety concerns, or licensing issues
- Coordinate additional and external transportations where need be to meet company demands
- Assign drivers to routes, handle customer complaints and investigate delivery issues
- Ensure the availability of tools and PPEs for all logistics and security personnel
- Report on the efficiency of vehicles and fuel
- Lead the transport team ensuring effective communication, performance management, and discipline among others.
- Knowledge of and adherence to all TAGG’s OHS&E procedures
- Follow all safe work procedures, rules, and instructions
- Risk Assessment
- Hazard identification and reporting
- Knowledge on the safe use of all tools and equipment as applicable
Required Skills or Experience
- A Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Logistics
- Minimum 3 years experience working in a transport or fleet management role
- Experience in working with ISO 140001 or ISO 90001 management systems is an advantage.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Knowledge of vehicles and Vehicle/ transport regulations and practices
- Strong administration skills
- Tact, diplomacy and calmness, especially when dealing with tired drivers and customers
- Good intuition to make crucial judgment calls
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Be respectful and flexible
- Possess cultural and political awareness and sensitivity
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
- Be consistent and fair
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.