Warehouse Assistant - Fidel Construction LimitedSupply Chain/Logistics/Warehousing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Fidel Construction Limited is searching for a qualified candidate for the position of Warehouse Assistant.
- Assist with warehouse sales, including weekend work when necessary and bump in/bump out shifts.
- Comprehend client expectations and the costs and effects of failure to deliver on promises.
- Choose the products according to the order form.
- Check goods to ensure they are not defective or damaged, and then modify inventory as necessary.
- Conduct stocktakes on all items in the warehouse from time to time.
- Cooperate and communicate with your team’s other members
- Help to receive, unload, count, and stock physical items at the warehouse.
- Ensure orders are handled quickly and that supplies are delivered according to company deadlines and customer expectations.
- Fill out client orders and ship them using the inventory system, including the proper tracking numbers and links.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Demonstrable experience as a warehouse operations assistant.
- Knowledgeable about prominent health, safety, and consumer-related guidelines.
- Fine-tuned logistical techniques.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- A service-driven, warm, and accountable disposition.
- Physically fit.
- HND or higher
Location: Adenta, Accra
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.