Engineer: 3rd Party Reporting and Performance - MTN GlobalConnectEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The role will be responsible for the development and implementation of the 3rd Party reporting processes and standardization for GlobalConnect, providing Service Consultants and Vendor Management with regular reporting and analysis.
Understand 3rd Party contractual obligations, SLA and Vendor Management requirements and participate in cross-functional teams for analysis of issues.
Key Performance Areas: Core, essential responsibilities/outputs of the position (KPA’s)
The 3rd Party reporting and Performance will be accountable to achieve the following objectives:
- Produce monthly SLA reports intended for Vendor Management and Service Consultants. as directed and required,
- Identify, service improvement initiatives with defined and measurable KPIs.
- Develop, and enhance customer dashboards and automated reports.
- Engage with the BI team to drive automation and value-added reporting for internal and external consumption.
- Coordinate with Vendor and SLA Manager to drive internal service improvement initiatives including measurement of improvement as well as identifying key areas for improvement and consistent monitoring to ensure improvement areas have been achieved.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Report KPI achievements for Operational KPI’s
- Analysis of reports and provide insights to problem management and business.
Job Requirements (Education, Experience and Competencies)
- Minimum 3-year Academic Degree (Engineering/Computer Science/ Business)
- Fluent in English and language of country preferable
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in customer reporting
- Strong IT background in Telco environment
- Good understanding of the telecommunication industry – especially wholesale carrier services is desirable
- Experience in global/multinational enterprise, coupled with working in emerging markets
- Proven track record of business improvement and reporting
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders in a multicultural environment
- Ability to identify key issues in a situation and to think creatively and strategically in facing internal and external challenges
- Maturity to handle ambiguity and adapt to a dynamic environment
- Strong technical and analytical skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Regional and international travel
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.