Team Lead: Service Desk Monitoring - MTN GlobalConnectIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The role will be responsible for providing operational monitoring support, and managing a monitoring support desk team which monitors the GlobalConnect services for Roaming, Signaling, Messaging, IT, IP/MPLS areas as well as customers.
Key Performance Areas: Core, essential responsibilities/outputs of the position (KPA’s)
- Provide monitoring for the GlobalConnect internal and external customers:
- Raising tickets and communicating with end users
- Analyse the impact of incidents and provide feedback to affected users or business area
- Provide escalation support to the team to expedite the resolution of incidents
- Ability to find/explore workaround solutions for exceptions not covered in the initial configurations of the systems
- Incident tracking and major incident management
- Produce reports on support team performance around issues, correspondent status, aging & blocking factors
- Ensure teams customer service performance and communications are up to standards
- Support the monitoring deployment of new customer connectivity within project timelines.
- Required to, manage workloads, and prioritize work within the team as well as develop the service delivery organization within Kenya.
- Responsible for resource optimization across the organization.
- Oversee and Manage team performance and productivity
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Job Requirements (Education, Experience and Competencies)
- Minimum 3-year Academic Degree (Engineering/Computer Science/ Business)
- Fluent in English and the language of the country preferable
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Strong IT background in a Telco environment
- A good understanding of the telecommunication industry – especially wholesale carrier services is desirable
- Experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of the OSS and BSS system architectures
- Ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders in a multicultural environment
- Ability to identify key issues in a situation and to think creatively and strategically in facing internal and external challenges
- Ability to provide direction and leadership towards multiple business units within the organization
- Maturity to handle ambiguity and adapt to a dynamic environment
- Strong technical and analytical skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Regional and international travel
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements of business and staff members
- Excellent Interpersonal and technical skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.