EVO and Accounts Payable Analyst - Vodafone GhanaAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drives us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can indeed be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Assist Manager in ensuring proper validation of all invoices seek necessary approvals and process payments. Also assist in reconciling and reporting the payables, S16 financials and Evo travel & concur expense that were made within specific periods.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Accounts Payable Role
- Ensure monthly payments Forecast report is computed and sent to HoFO and other relevant stakeholders. Weekly payment run reviews must be conducted to know we are within forecast.
- Strengthen and grow relationships with vendors and suppliers through timely payments by ensuring invoices are processed within agreed SLAs.
- Ensure receipt of POs and GRIR reconciliation are duly performed per policy.
- Work on all Inter Group Settlement processes per agreed contract.
- Assist in streamlining and improving the accounts payable processes
- Be the LM SPOC for all Evo travel and expense (Concur) activities.
- Ensure complete management on ERP (Evo /SAP)
- Ensure posting of the Interest/Depreciation is done on a monthly and prepare month-end report on our finance leases.
- Work on setting up new contracts and modifying old contracts based on contract review.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong stakeholder management
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to prioritise and multitask
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum of two years experience in an Accounting and Finance role
- Part or full qualification of ACCA, CA or CIMA is a plus
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.