Accounts Officer: National Service - Process & Plant Automation LimitedAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are a world-class electrical engineering firm that provides unique electrical and automation services to clients in Africa. We ensure customer satisfaction by operating as a team with the following as our values: respect, trust, integrity, discipline, people development, sharing and knowledge seeking.
The opening is for recent graduates who are eligible to enrol for national service for the year 2022/2023.
- Receive and verify invoices both local & foreign and ensure bills have been generated in the ERP
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures
- Ensure all payments are properly coded
- Reconcile records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers.
- Keep accounting records/files in order and accurate for all audits
- Ensure the confidentiality and security of all financial records
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- National Service Personnel must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
Office Location: Spintex Road, Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.