Instrument Supervisor - PetrofacEnergy,Oil & Gas Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for our clients. We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
The world is rethinking its energy supply and energy security needs; planning for a phased transition to alternative energy sources. We are here to help our clients meet these evolving energy needs.
This is an exciting time to join us on this journey.
We support flexible working requests and have adopted a hybrid approach for most of our office-based roles. We ask employees to be present in the office at least three days per week.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Are you ready to bring the right energy to Petrofac and help us deliver a better future for everyone?
Petrofac is looking to recruit an Instrument Supervisor to join our team located in Offshore Ghana, via Accra for 28/28 days rotation.
JOB TITLE: INSTRUMENT SUPERVISOR
- To have sufficient understanding of process safety and major accident hazard management to be able to effectively contribute and influence business decisions impacting process safety.
- Actively support a working environment based on respect for health, safety and environmental issues and maintenance of a high level of asset integrity.
- Where appropriate, position to provide input to major accident hazard management, in particular the prevention, detection, control, mitigation, and response to major accidents.
- Ensures that the maintenance workload is executed efficiently.
- Responsible for the supervision of vendors and contractors carrying out maintenance activities.
- Responsible for managing the SBT management offshore including SBT fittings, storage, vendors, and competency.
- Build effective working relationships with other departments and shifts.
- Ensure necessary preparation for relevant scheduled activities.
- Lead, supervise on site and actively support the instrument technicians and vendors to ensure that the maintenance work is executed in a safe, efficient and timely manner giving due regard to quality of work done.
- Ensure that the underlying causes of failures are understood, and that action is taken to avoid repeat failures.
- Supervise, coach, and support direct reports in a professional manner.
- Bring defects in practices, equipment, and tools to the attention of relevant staff.
- Liaise with projects, vendors, and OEMs so as to maintain maintenance plans and documentation.
- Maintain accurate and appropriate maintenance records and ensure that the data is entered into the appropriate information management systems.
- Raise relevant work permits in a timely manner.
- Execute duties as specified in station/bill/emergency response procedures or as directed by OIM.
- Ensure that high quality standards of housekeeping and cleanliness are maintained.
- Ensure that adequate stocks of equipment and materials are maintained.
- Comply with Company procedures and ensure a full and comprehensive handover detailing all relevant information in accordance with these procedures.
- Commit to Competence Assurance System and undertake any training and assessment required for the role.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Essential Qualifications And Skills
- S/NVQ Process Engineering Maintenance (Instrument and Control) Level 3 or equivalent and Valid COMPEX cert.
- Experience in maintenance scheduling, organizing, coordinating and controlling/monitoring work.
- Experience in the control and use of “Safe Systems of Work” (PTW) including their procedures.
- Vendor management experience.
- Has detailed knowledge of instrument maintenance practices applicable to offshore oil and gas assets, associated technical standards and relevant legislation.
- Ability to conduct fault finding, installation, isolation and reinstatement on communications, control and instrument systems.
- Knowledge of fire and gas detection, ESD systems and small-bore tubing maintenance and inspection.
- Ability to manage risk in an effective manner.
- Be action-orientated, results-driven and able to inspire others.
- Supervisory, written and verbal communication skills and the ability to present complex technical issues in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to create positive relations to peers and stakeholders internally and externally.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.