Internal Audit Manager - Ernst & YoungAuditing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
As a member of our Consulting leadership team, you will collaborate with our clients to deliver internal audit services (outsourced and co-sourced), corporate governance, enterprise risk management, compliance, and IT risk and assurance. To be able to assist clients to meet increasing demands relating to regulations and other factors, we require the skills and expertise of a Manager, Internal Audit to join our team.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Act as a trusted advisor to CIAs, CFOs, COOs, CIOs and other executives of conglomerates, multinational companies, and in the public sector
- Contribute through your expertise/approaches/knowledge as the clients are eager to learn from your own ideas and experiences
- Conduct a risk assessment, prioritize engagements, develop a risk-based internal audit plan, and obtain board approval
- Prepare internal audit charter in conformance with Standards and receive approval from the client
- Lead or supervise the engagement team to deliver the internal audit and other risk related work
- Use an internal control framework to examine the effectiveness and efficiency of internal controls
- Evaluate the relevance, sufficiency, and reliability of potential sources of evidence
- Prepare relevant and appropriate communications for internal audit/risk stakeholders, including reports to senior management and the board
- Lead the delivery of corporate governance and risk management engagements.
- Board assessment/evaluation and reporting.
- Assist in proposal development and market activities.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Contribute to performance feedback and people-related initiatives
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrate our fundamental values: professional respect to all team members; personal accountability; trustworthiness; and teamwork
- Create a positive learning culture – you will support in developing junior team members through effective supervision, coaching, and mentoring
- Act as Counsellor to two or more team members
To qualify for the role, you must have the following:Educational And Academic Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Science or Business Administration from a reputable institution
- Professional Certification in Internal Audit (CIA) is a plus
- An advanced degree from a reputable institution will be a bonus
Technical Skills And Experience
- Consulting experience is highly desired
- At least 7 years of relevant working experience
- Strong applied knowledge of internal audit, risk and internal control, accounting, financial reporting, business operation, process, and technologies
- Ability to handle multiple clients and multiple team members with confidence
- Strong analytical thinking, problem-solving, and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral English
- Execution-focused and proven ability to get things done
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We offer you
- Work with a bright, friendly, enthusiastic and energetic team
- An opportunity to develop your personal and business skills by working on challenging projects with some of the most well-known companies as well as through our extensive learning and development programs
- Receive a competitive remuneration package
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.