Real Estate Marketer - Shelter Mart Properties GhanaSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
About the job
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Answer clients' questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals.
- Inspect the condition of premises, and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify owners of maintenance needs.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Advise sellers on how to make homes more appealing to potential buyers.
- Arrange meetings between buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers' needs and financial resources.
- Review plans for new construction with clients, enumerating and recommending available options and features.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- BSc in Marketing or Real Estate from a reputable institution. Membership of relevant Professional Association would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience in a similar role.
- Working knowledge in MS suit (word, excel, powerpoint, outlook etc)
- social media and digital marketing skills essential
- highly organised and presentable
- the ability to form working relationships with people at all levels
- teamworking and interpersonal skills
- diplomacy and the ability to deal with situations that are stressful to others
- meticulous attention to detail
- negotiating skills
- excellent communication skills.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.