Shift Engineer (Process) - Kasapreko Company LimitedEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Tema 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The job holder will monitor & control the operations of the Ethanol Production Plant to maintain an excellent and steady production process in a 24-hour operation.
Job Code: KSE-1
- Monitor & control the operations of the Ethanol Processing Plant through supervision of operational staff provided in shifts.
- Coordinate between different sections of the unit to solve any problem that may arise.
- To maintain the optimum process parameter as finalized and instructed by the management to maintain regular & steady production with excellent quality.
- Maintaining the records of consumption of raw materials. Also controlling the consumption of chemicals & minimize wastage.
- To make all the efforts to maintain a clean, hazard-free work environment.
- To keep informed the management about any problems faced & also feedback the routine information.
- Overall monitoring of staff and troubleshooting
- Monitoring of quality of products from raw material to finished products.
- Planning for routine and annual shutdowns of the plant or as per requirement.
- To supervise all maintenance jobs during shifts & issue maintenance slips, safety permits, etc. as per laid down procedure.
- Coordinate with all the services departments such as Mechanical, Electrical, Instruments, and Utilities, to achieve the objectives of the repair, where required.
- To monitor, control & regulate all the process parameters of the plant to maintain regular & steady production with excellent quality in liaison with QC Lab.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Minimum HND/Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or related fields.
- Have sound knowledge of the processing plant; Schematic Drawings, DCS / PLC, and can operate diverse types of pumps, cooling towers, boilers, distillation columns, etc.
- At least 6 years of experience in a Chemical manufacturing or industrial setting.
- Industrial Safety Certified i.e. Electrical, Chemical or Mechanical Safety.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
Location: Tema« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.