Production Plant Operator - Kasapreko Company LimitedEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Tema 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The job holder will be monitoring and overseeing plant operations and assisting with the startup, shutdown, and operations of the Rectification Unit. Ethanol production is a 24-hour-a-day, 7-day-a-week operation and requires operations staff to work in a shift system.
Job Code: KPO-1
- To monitor, control & regulate all the process parameters of the plant to maintain regular & steady production with good quality as per instructions provided by the management.
- Monitoring and overseeing plant operations and assisting with startup, shutdown, and operations of the Rectification Unit.
- Observing gauges, dial switches, alarms, and other indicators to ensure that all machines are working properly.
- To make all the efforts to maintain a clean, hazard-free work environment.
- Ensuring that safety and environmental rules and programs are strictly adhered to.
- To pursue all the maintenance jobs at the plant as per instructions. Also, take part in preventive and corrective maintenance measures.
- Monitoring of quality of products from raw material to finished products.
- To keep informed the shift engineer about any problems faced & also feedback the routine information.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Minimum HND/Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or related fields.
- Have sound knowledge of processing plant equipment and can operate diverse types of pumps, cooling towers, boilers, distillation columns, etc.
- At least 3 years of experience in a Chemical manufacturing or industrial setting.
- Have sound knowledge of plant operation through DCS / PLC and worked previously on them.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Understands basic Safety standards.
Location: Tema« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.