Senior Solution Architect - MTNTelecommunication Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
MTN GlobalConnect is on a mission to expand Broadband and Wholesale Mobility Services as a Pan- African Leader in Infrastructure Services. MTN GlobalConnect is the Main Driver for the consolidation of MTN’s International and National major Wholesale Activities offering reliable solutions for Fixed Connectivity and International Mobile Services (SMS, Signaling, Roaming & Voice Interconnect).
The company requires an OSS/BSS solution architect, the consultant’s responsibilities will include the development of the solution architecture roadmap and creating technical documents for interface and process design, sequence and data flow diagrams and data models across the wholesale mobility BSS ecosystem.
The individual will offer thought leadership for functional and solution architecture, deployment methods, and product configuration for the types of applications within the scope of their responsibilities. Other duties include collaborating with development and engineering teams to review business requirements, determine system impacts, and design new features to meet each new business requirement.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Minimum 4-year Academic Degree (B Eng. / BSc Degree preferred)
- Relevant certification/accreditation/membership with the professional body as required for the role
- Fluent in English and the language of the country (preferable)
- 5+ years experience in the Telecom domain preferably in the Wholesale Carrier space in a wide range of roles - Architecture, Delivery and Operations.
- The candidate should have knowledge and experience designing solutions and defining architectures for the areas of Rating, Interconnect, Billing (offline), Routing, CRM, Mediation, Order Management, Self-service, and Provisioning.
- Must have experience in eTOM, 3GPP, SID, TAM, ITIL, OSS and knowledge of network and communication technologies would be an advantage, i.e. 2/3/4G/5G, IP, SS7.
- Business Capability mapping knowledge, API Mapping Skills - Include TMF ODA, TMF API catalogue, knowledge of integration frameworks and API platforms ( APIGEE, SOA etc)
- Solution Engineering Experience
- Demonstrated skills in Team Leadership
- Deep knowledge and experience in wholesale networks, services modelling and automation with middleware knowledge in OSS systems
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication and Presentation Skills
- Full lifecycle Billing System experience and experience with associated integration
- Experience with provisioning and orchestration
- Operational knowledge of Zero touch Architecture and Open APIs
- Expertise is wholesale mobility network infrastructure and distributed software automation
- Strong background in solution architecture, preferably with leading telecom companies
- Must be self-motivated, analytical, detail-oriented, organized and pursue excellence on all tasks
- Knowledge of Telecom industry best practices, future trends, and design patterns
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to solve problems using a creative and logical mindset
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies (advantageous)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Strategy Implementers, Decisive Problem Solver, Best Practice Value Creator
- Culture and Change Champion, Guiding People Manager, Relationship Builder
- Results Achiever, Operationally Astute
- Detailed knowledge on the international telecommunication infrastructure industry regarding latest industry trends and competitive landscape within the MTN footprint
- Strong understanding of managed networks
- Strong analytical skills to be able to execute market analysis, competitor landscape reports and customer monitoring - Understanding the connectivity infrastructure wholesales landscape with a focus of emerging markets.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.