MI Analyst - Absa BankBanking Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
My Career Development Portal: Wherever you are in your career, we are here for you. Design your future. Discover leading-edge guidance, tools and support to unlock your potential. You are Absa. You are a possibility.
To provide specialist advice and support in the collection and analysis of business data and creation of information to inform decision-making, through the execution of predefined objectives as per agreed standard operating procedures SOPs.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Business Development: Assist in the production of deliverables to drive out customer insights on a micro-segment level.
Business Strategies and Planning: Support the development of plans to execute strategy
Research: Support research activities
Stakeholder Management: Develop relationships with business leaders, and ensure that business improvement recommendations are monitored and sustained.
Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC): Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.