Sales Engineer - Robert WaltersSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A great opportunity as an energy-efficiency-minded Sales Engineer at a well-established, multinational company in Ghana. As the Sales Engineer, you will develop and manage sales. You will have a proven track record of supporting customer accounts at the corporate level as a true partner to customers. It is important to know and understand the market and key players in Accra.
- Develop the business in the District Cooling area, primarily focusing on Sub-Saharan Africa, East, and West Africa, secondarily and in Africa in general.
- In this respect, you would develop the potential opportunity pipeline, which includes mapping of existing systems and potential short to mid-term opportunities.
- You would be also responsible for building relationships with Key Accounts in the Sub-Saharan Africa region. Thus, you would be expected to work tightly with front-line sales and support functions in sales, as well as with regional management.
- You would implement a general District Energy strategy, specifically the part connected with District Cooling. This involves conveying the value proposition to the markets, and adjusting and tailor fitting, as well as providing feedback from the value proposition to product management.
- Sales growth for the HVACR product portfolio within the assigned region of account manager territories.
- You will be expected to be updated on product improvement modifications and new product opportunities in the defined markets.
- Provide input for the demand plan and rolling forecast.
- Lead customer visits and maintain/cultivate senior-level customer relationships.
- Identify, appoint and develop suitable sales partners to achieve strategic objectives
- Channel and performance management of appointed sales partners
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Mechanical engineering. Electrical engineering qualified candidates may also apply
- A Master’s degree in business/sales combined with solid business development and/or sales experience along with great communication and collaboration skills is required.
- Ideally, the successful candidate will have proven experience in the refrigeration business with technical knowledge of how systems work.
- Food Retail experience is an added advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant sales experience with technical products related to Refrigeration, is a must.
- Understanding of HVAC systems with an emphasis on District energy.
- Understanding of mechanical, electronic, and SW products used in HVAC systems.
- Knowledge about products used in District Cooling.
- Fluency in English and French.
- Strategic, neutral and unbiased analysis of the short and medium-term market and industry trends
- Overseeing Public Affairs initiatives focusing on ESG Goals
- Connecting the company brand with Government, Trade Councils, World Economic Forum, NGOs etc.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.