Program Administrator - Sylprin Ghana LimitedAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Our company seek to employ the service of a Program Administrator. The Program administrators will be responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating the company program or service. Among these duties are selecting and supervising the staff to manage a certain program or project, managing the program's budget, and evaluating the success of a program.
- Oversee all operations, activities and budgets for each program
- Lead fundraising efforts when needed
- Review and improve applied standards and practices
- Prepare and monitor the program calendar
- Reschedule or rearrange tasks and projects as necessary
- Hire, supervise and coach team members (e.g. project managers, and program supervisors)
- Manage relations with vendors or partner organizations
- Resolve issues to keep programs rolling
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations for each program
- Prepare reports on the programs’ status or problems
- Recommend improvements and present ideas for new programs
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- Familiarity with industry-related laws and regulations
- Knowledge of recruiting processes
- Tech-savvy with working knowledge of time and project management software.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Analytical thinking
- Problem-solving aptitude
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.