Administrative Manager - Roche GhanaAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Roche Ghana is seeking an Administration Manager to support its operations. The role will come with exciting opportunities to support the team and contribute to business outcomes.
- Plan and coordinate agile administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Overall responsibility for office management including the monitoring inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Team assistant duties responsible for the provision of support for the entire team both internally and externally. Planning and coordinating meetings both internally and externally like CMEs etc
- Working with Travel Management Companies (TMCs) to plan flights and hotel accommodations for staff
- Leading our Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) outcomes with oversight over facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons
- Lead the company’s Corporate Records Management Program (COREMAP) and archiving activities
- Provide Support to the Medical Team as Medical Coordinator
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
- Respond to incoming communications, such as phone calls and emails
- Create written and typed reports, including memos and business letters
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- A Bachelor's degree in a relevant field may be preferred
- At least 3-5 years of work experience in a multi-national environment as an Administration Manager, Administrative Coordinator, Administrative Assistant or a similar position in the Administrative department
- Extremely effective communication skills with a talent for operating across different levels of an organization
- Excellent knowledge of office management and administrative procedures and practices
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Having attention to detail and the ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
Who we are
At Roche, more than 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.